Dr. Ruth E Pilco-Jaber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth E Pilco-Jaber?

Dr. Ruth Pilco Jaber has been my doctor for a long time, she has always been very patient and explain everything with details. She really care for her patients, She always return you calls or messages not like other doctors that you only talk to the nurses and really not understand your problems. You can also get an appointment the same day if you sick.

My 85 year old mother was refused medical care by Doctor

My 85 year old mother was kicked out of her office after a blood and urine sample were taken. The Doctor refused to provide her medical care after I called from California to explained my concerns about my mother, she got defensive when I tried to give her my mother's medical history. Very inhumane !!

Excellent service

Dr. Ruth E Pilco-Jaber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.