Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruth Steinberg has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ruth Steinberg has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 9
She checked out long before she retired. She had no compassion, interest or care in her patients. She was combative, cruel and arrogant. And due to her insensitive nature and inability to have a rational conversation with a patient she did me more harm than good. Critical mistakes that a new doctor luckily corrected but at what price. If I find that my future health is at all compromised because of her inadequacy and blatant misdiagnosis I will sue her for malpractice.
Someone wrote that Dr Steinberg is "thorough" - this means she sticks her finger up your butt. Just a warning. Very intimidating - she reprimends you (for waxing, for having sex, etc) and says things like, "Is that very smart?" She does know her stuff though and keeps the visit as short as possible. If you're looking for someone warm and fuzzy - go somewhere else. If you want a doctor who is more wham, bam, thank you ma'am, Dr Steinberg is your woman.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRuth Steinberg Md, 333 W 57th St Apt 6J, New York, NY
Dr. Ruth Steinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.