Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruth Laami C Sunga Lorico has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ruth Laami C Sunga Lorico has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ruth Lorico is by far the best pediatrician I have ever met. I have 2 kids -an 8 y/o and a 16-month old. I have moved 3 times in the last 10 yrs, so we had seen quiet a few other pediatricians where we lived. She has the most polite manners and has a way with kids so they don't get scared at all. She does a very thorough physical exam even if you bring your kids for minor issues,always makes a phone call to report even with normal lab results, takes phone calls for questions, does a follow-up phone calls, she does everything to make you at ease when you are scared or unsure of you child's condition. I am a nurse but I am a "scaredy cat" when it comes to my own kids. Thanks to Dr. Lorico and the compassionate care she gives!
23 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ruth Laami C Sunga Lorico accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnnandale Pediatric Associates Ltd, 7501 Little River Tpke Ste 202, Annandale, VA
Dr. Ruth Laami C Sunga Lorico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annandale, VA.