Dr. Ruth E Lamar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth E Lamar?

Dr. Lamar is wonderful oncologist that cares about her patients. She has always been courteous and very supportive of me and listens to my concerns.She is truly knowledgable regarding the subject of cancer;especially protocols for the clinical trials available for her patients.I am two-time breast cancer survivor; therefore , it is very important to have a physician I can talk to about any issues concerning my health,or the side effects that trouble me after the diagnosis.I thank God for placing her in my path.

I have been going to see Dr Lamar for several years now and have been impressed by her knowledge as well as her bedside manner I am a nurse and know first hand that it is difficult to find a doctor that has both of these qualities I love the way she treats you like a person and not a disease I feel blessed to have a doctor like her treating me

Dr. Ruth E Lamar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.