Have you seen Dr. Ruth E Letizia?

Find Another Pediatrician That Actually Cares

Our family has had Dr. Letizia as our pediatrician for 8 yrs. & today we have made the decision to part ways. The issues: we dont feel valued, office staff schedules incorrectly and then they don't make it right, high turnover rate; especially, with regards to their referral coordinators, so referrals either don't get processed and/or if they do it can take weeks and yes months and then you still have to follow-up...unacceptable! When you walk in you come in through the sick side too get to the well side as they have no door on the well side at their new clinic on Crismon. So you are exposing your well kids to all the sick kiddos.There has also been a general lack of care not only from the staff but the Dr. as well as she forgets stuff easily and/or didn't notate something, etc. Resulting in having to follow-up again and it just gets frustrating. It is unfortunate as we even stood up for her when her own staff has bad talked her and I think as a family we deserve more from our pediatrician than this. So we bid your clinic adieu!

Doctor and staff that care!

I feel so lucky to have come across a pediatrician that truly cares for my children, Dr. Letizia treats us all like family!! BEST FIND EVER!!

Amazing dr love her!!

I have both my children seen by her she is very theral. I had my children 5 years apart so it was like the first time with my youngest I was worried a ...

The Epitome of an Excellent Pediatrician

Dr. Letizia is exactly the type of pediatrician that I was looking for to care for my son. She is warm, caring, and thorough!I was impressed by how much time she spent with us at our first appointment- I never felt rushed, and she was happy to answer all of the questions that I had. My son was in a horrible mood at his appointment, and cried through most of it, but Dr. Letizia (along with the rest of the staff at Sonoran Sky Pediatrics)was very patient and kind to him. I am very happy that I found this pediatrician, and I highly recommend her to other families looking for a doctor to care for their kids.

Caring, Observent Doc.

Dr. Letizia is a wonderful physician. She is obviously very passionate about giving her patients the best of care. You can tell she just loves children (and parents) and is very thorough in her exams. I love that she takes the time to carefully exam my children and then spends some time talking with me too. My kids have been seeing her since they were babies and she was a great caregiver to me too as I grew from a new mom to an old pro!

Wonderful Doctor!!! Just love going to her, she is so plesent.

Dr. Ruth E Letizia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.

Dr. Ruth E Letizia Is this you?