Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth T Lim MD
Dr. Ruth T Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ruth T Lim has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ruth T Lim has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Excellence in a Small Package
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruth T Lim - Posted on August 8th, 2016
Amazing lady who cares and knows how to do excellent medicine.
Not what I expected
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruth T Lim - Posted on July 29th, 2016
The clutter was overwhelming. I have never seen such a messy medical office. It made my kids and I very uncomfortable. Also she didn't really listen to us, just spoke over us and asked the same questions over and over. She seemed to want us to do lots of lab work and when I refused she seemed done with the appt.
Dr. Ruth Tan Lim, a gem
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ruth T Lim - Posted on February 10th, 2015
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Ruth T Lim Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDOBSON PEDIATRICS, 2058 S Dobson Rd Ste 6, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Ruth T Lim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.