Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost has the following 17 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
I'm not really sure what to say about these other ratings, but my personal experience with Dr. Miller Frost was very good. Although there were a lot of patients in the waiting room and the wait time was a bit long, when I saw the Dr. she was very helpful, pleasant, and knowledgable. I felt confident in her skills and will see her again. She spent a good amount of time with me discussing my thyroid condition.
Not sure what doctor some of the other reviewers saw--Dr. Miller-Frost and her staff were kind, considerate, and jovial during my recent visit. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I had to wait a while, but she got to me, I had her undivided attention for as long as I needed it. Follow up calls have been very helpful and handled appropriately. I would highly recommend this doctor! I would give her four stars but the web page will only let me choose three!!
She and her staff have an excellent rapport with the patients. They are all very knowledgeable in their areas. They make sure that all of your questions are answered before you leave. I just can't say enough about my visits that I have had with Dr. Mill-Frost and her staff!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRuth I Miller-Frost Md, 7216 Copperfield Dr, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost in this video.
Dr. Ruth I Miller-Frost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.