Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Rabinovitch
Dr. Ruth Rabinovitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rabinovitch is affiliated with Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, Medford and Providence Medford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Rabinovitch has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor does not include the patient in important decisions regarding treatment, and begins treatment without seeing a new patient. This violates state law referencing "doctor - patient" relationships. This harsh review was not written until Ruth Rabinovitch refused to see a patient for over 3 weeks, though the patient requested a visit as soon as possible. Rabinovitch did, however, insist that controversal treatment begin, having never seen the patient. Avoid this doctor!
Dr. Rabinovitch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Providence Medford Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Ruth Rabinovitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedford Thoracic Associates, 2941 Doctors Park Dr, Medford, OR
Dr. Ruth Rabinovitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.