Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
2941 Doctors Park Dr
Medford, OR 97504
Book Online Now
Ruth A Rabinovitch has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Ruth A Rabinovitch has the following 3 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Ruth A Rabinovitch is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Does not practice responsible medicine!
Self-verified patient of Ruth A Rabinovitch - Posted on November 11th, 2011
This doctor does not include the patient in important decisions regarding treatment, and begins treatment without seeing a new patient. This violates state law referencing "doctor - patient" relationships. This harsh review was not written until Ruth Rabinovitch refused to see a patient for over 3 weeks, though the patient requested a visit as soon as possible. Rabinovitch did, however, insist that controversal treatment begin, having never seen the patient. Avoid this doctor!
Self-verified patient of Ruth A Rabinovitch - Posted on September 1st, 2011
Self-verified patient of Ruth A Rabinovitch - Posted on March 6th, 2009
Ruth A Rabinovitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsMedford Thoracic Associates, 2941 Doctors Park Dr, Medford, OR
Ruth A Rabinovitch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Medford, OR.