Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche
Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA . She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Robles-Goche is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego and Sharp Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Her office staff is incompetent. They really dont know what theyre doing. They made an appointment for my daughters immunizations before they were even due. Im not confident they would have caught the error. At any rate I would have wasted my time driving out there and getting time off work. I always wait over an hour to be seen. I gave paperwork several weeks in advance only to get out there to find out she hasnt even read it. I left a message on their line on Tuesday, which says it will be filled in 3 business days or a call back in one. On Monday my husband goes out there and the prescription STILL IS NOT FILLED!!!
Dr. Robles-Goche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Children's Hospital - San Diego
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
SMH Chula Vista
42 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche in this video.
Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.