Dr. Ruth C Schobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth C Schobel?

Barbaric, unethical, unprofessional, cruel doctor

I can honestly say this the worst experience of my life. While performing the physical assessment exam, she was very barbaric and aggressive with my little baby. I have never seen a doctor twist and bend a baby legs, hips and knees. I have never heard my baby cry in utter pain. She tried to justify her careless, unprofessional and tortures behavior, but I knew as a doctor, she broke some type of code. When I voiced my concerns, she just rolled her eyes. She needs to be investigated and have her medical license revoked. In addition, she also wanted to have unnecessary exam and blood test done. Please parents, don't take your baby to this doctor

Dr. Schobel took care of my daughter since she was born in 1985 until she was a young lady. This little girl had his own daughter and she is taking her to Dr.Schobel, because she is the best, I always will recommend her as a great Pediatrician. Thank You Dr. Schobel for taking care of two generation.

Dr. Schobel, Dr. Dweck and staff

They are the best pediatrician office as a whole in Miami Dade county. they have 100% accuracy, customer service and they are always on point with their appoinments. They takes her time with all their patients and are aleays open for questions. I love this doctor. I live 267 miles away and still have them as my kids pediatrician.. I honestly recommend them hands down.