Dr. Ruth A Tessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth A Tessler?

First visit. Short but thorough. So far so good.

Dr Tessler is adept and thoughtful. I research everything and she was patient and listened to my choices and preferences. I felt fairly in control with her of my health.

I have been seeing Dr. Tessler now for about 3 years. She is extremely thorough so much to say that she had discovered precancerous cells that required follow up. At first she didn't seem that pleasant, not unpleasant just not 'real' personable however after 3 serious follow up procedures that she executed so expertly and smoothly, and all successful, I now trust her with my life... Several improvements have happened in her office which originally was very poor however recently her staff couldn't have been more accommodating obtaining records for me, setting up appointments around my 'travel' schedule, accessible via computer. etc.. And, now I find her very personable. I think Dr. Tessler is a very special and talented Doctor and I feel very fortunate to have found her...

Stay away!

She could care less and does not know what she is doing - all with an attitude! Do yourself a favor and research, ask about her overall track record and then move on!

horrendous bedside manner to a young woman with a serious diagnosis. Was offended when asked for more info.The office staff was even worse. Rude,unprofessional, put on hold than cut off because they couldn't be bothered dealing with me. The office manager was not helpful and had the secretary cut me off after being on hold for 5 minutes. I would stay away from this practice!!!!!!