Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ruth L Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ruth L Thomas has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Foot Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ruth L Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Thomas crippled me.. I went to have 3 pieces of hardware removed and she added 18.. I walked with a cane for 3 years.. Finally another Surgeon removed it and repaired the damage she had done for free because he felt horrible for what she had done.. Now I walk great.. But I will never be the same..
No follow up yet! Dr. Thomas put me at ease. She was very matter-of-fact and straight forward. She appears to be a woman that knows exactly what she's doing. That, in itself, puts you at ease. I've always been a little paranoid about doctors (and ESPECIALLY hospitals!). This was a very good thing for me!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Ruth L Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Arkansas Medical Center, 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruth L Thomas in this video.
Dr. Ruth L Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.