Dr. Ruth K Treiber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth K Treiber?

Very Happy!

Its no wonder Dr Treiber comes highly recommended. She is intelligent, and professional. And easily one of the most caring doctors I have been treated by.

Shes wonderful!

Dr. Treiber was extremely sweet and caring for my daughter. She has very bad skin issues and dr treiber and her staff gave her the best care I've seen at any dermatology office. the best part is that my daughters skin has never been better!

GOOD DERM AND GREAT CARE

love the way dr ruth treiber treats my family

Excellent Care! The Best you can Get!

Dr Ruth Treibor is an incredibly talented and patient skin doctor and has identified problems that others missed. She is also extremely thorough and detailed when she does a full body exam. She maps every mark and blemish for safety and as a result as identified many early stage issues which she has been able to treat before they became a real problem. She is incredibly proactive and also helps me keep up with new ways of improving my skin tone and preventing further damage as I get older. I love the sun but you know how that is. I highly recommend her. And her offices are modern and crisp and the staff is always nice. 5 star experience!

Great Doctor!

Dr. Ruth Treiber is very knowledgeable and offers thorough explanations of alternative procedures. Her professional style is warm, caring and personal so I felt comfortable, encouraged and confident about my choices. She is my number one choice when it comes to the treatment of my skin.

Dr Ruth Treiber

Dr Ruth Treiber spent the time to answer all my general and complex questions. I did appreciate this of her. The staff was more than accommodating as always

Dog of a Derm. Stay away

Ruth Treiber is the worst "doctor" I've seen in a long. Horrible bed side manner, very stuck -up and in-different. I felt like she was just going through the motions and couldn't wait to get away from her patients. Definitely, wouldn't recommend and her assistant Dora was even worse.