Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Vogel
Dr. Ruth Vogel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Vogel is affiliated with Children's Hospital/King's Daughters, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Vogel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been bringing my daughter to Dr. Vogel since she is 1yrs. old, she is now 9yrs. old. I absolutely love her and trust her tremendensly. She has alot of compassion and makes my daughter feel at ease, she is great in her diagnosis and is always there if you need to contact her. I am grateful to have found this doctor.
Dr. Vogel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital
Sentara Obici Hospital
43 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Ruth Vogel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ruth Vogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.