Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ruth M Wieland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ruth M Wieland has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
Dr. Ruth M Wieland has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ruth M Wieland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 105
Two hours into her day she is running an hour and fifteen minutes behind without apology. This follow up appointment was for meds as I have colesterol issues and hypertension. I discover neither was tested as part of the labs taken a week earlier. I nail fungus shows no improvement after the meds she prescribed and it's clear she has nothing to offer. A liver panel was required for the previous prescription which she never did. A persistent cough she prescribed for remains and also has her stymied. I discover, by accident, she has never made a request for my previous medical records. This woman is dangerously incompetent and disorganized. She had moved her practice from KY, to NC and now to SC. While the move may be innocent, her behavior makes me suspicious. Stay away
Dr. Wieland has been one of the most caring and comprehensive physicians I have had. She goes beyond the typical doctor's visit to treat me as the whole patient not just my current symptoms. I give her the highest rating and recommendation. If you want someone who really cares, who does not rush you and who, when you meet with her, you feel really cares about your well being then visit with Dr. Wieland.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Dr. Ruth M Wieland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ruth M Wieland, MD - Internal Medicine in Little River, SC, in this video.
Dr. Ruth M Wieland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little River, SC.