Dr. Ruth Wind Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Wind?

Perfection

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dr. Wind was great. She addressed all of my concerns in a professional and caring manner. She told me all of my options and recommended what would be best. She is very knowledgeable and does a good job explaining things to me in “layman’s” terms. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Ruth Wind has no business being a doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2017

My relationship or lack thereof with this medical practice lasted for a little over a month and I will NEVER return. As other posted have stated, this office is poorly managed, administrative and finance staff are rude and have nasty attitudes, and physicians are not sincere about you or your care. I saw Ruth Wind and she ceased all communications with me over a billing dispute. My very serious medical problems were left up in the air due to a so-called doctor who supposedly cares about people. I would have expected that type of behavior from someone who sold me a car. However, my gynecological health is nothing to play around with and a doctor who would mistreat a patient over money is reprehensible. I quite possibly have breast cancer and Dr. Wind could not care less. Now, I have had to find another medical practice after Dr. Wind's diagnoses of several medical problems and like I said, over a billing dispute. I refuse to pay for unexplained or unsubstantiated medical charges. There has been no attempt from a member of the finance staff to demonstrate professional and tactful communications with me over a bill. Rather than going this route, they have chosen to leave me nasty telephone messages as well as locked me out of my portal. Since this practice has chosen the Donald Trump method of problem-solving and business management, I cannot have anything to do with it. When I made my initial appointment over the telephone, I asked for a specific provider, not Dr. Wind. Had I known about her terrible bedside manner and lack of professionalism, I would have cancelled the appointment. People like Dr. Wind have no business in the medical field treating patients. It is not in her heart to care, therefore she should be working as a veterinarian. I bet she would treat a dog better than me. Think twice before going as there are other and better options.

Completely incompetent

Posted on September 27th, 2017

This woman is unprofessional, smug & uncaring. She doesn't seem to be knowledgeable or more likely doesn't care!!

Horrible

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Very insensitive, not understanding, completely terrible experience. Left the office in tears.

Terrific Ob-Gyn

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I have had the opposite experience with Dr. Wind as previous reviewers. Dr. Wind has wonderful bedside manner and genuinely cared about my well being and my concerns during my pregnancy. She never dismissed even the most common concerns I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wind.

ex patient

Posted on July 29th, 2014

It is my opinion based on experience that one should run fast and far from Dr. Ruth Wind.

Posted on June 26th, 2017