Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Worthington
Dr. Ruth Worthington, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Okemos, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Worthington is affiliated with Sparrow Ionia Hospital, Central Michigan Community Hospital and POH Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Worthington has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Worthington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Central Michigan Community Hospital
POH Medical Center
Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Clinton Memorial Hospital
Sparrow St. Lawrence Campus
St. Lawrence Hospital
35 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ruth Worthington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1600 W Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI
Dr. Ruth Worthington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.