Dr. Ruxandra M Costa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruxandra M Costa?

Amazing!

Had some severe migraines. Dr.Costa took the time to understand my problem, then explained to me in great detail the issues, finally prescribed a miracle pill and recommended do's and don'ts for the future. I don't care where she comes from, or what school she went to, all I care is that she helped me with my medical condition.Thank you, Doc!

ABUSIVE and knows zip about neurology

This Dr. should lose her lisence! I will be reporting her. I've never had to protect myself and defend myself and walk out on a Dr. sobbing. She was ABUSIVE and knew less than my 4 year old about neurology! I don't know what country she got her neurology degree in but I'm guessing it was not here or that she cheated to pass. I've had bad, horrible Dr.s even, but I have never EVER had a Dr. this HORRIBLE!!!

Dr. Ruxandra M Costa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.