Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan J Altenburg DO
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with other offices in Ft Gordon, GA and Augusta, GA . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg has 3 locations
3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234
820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8A
Augusta, GA 30901
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
9 Years Experience
Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University
Graduated in 2009
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ryan J Altenburg's office for more information.
3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600 Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX : (210) 916-2460
300 E Hospital Rd Ft Gordon, GA : (706) 787-5811
820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8A Augusta, GA 30901
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan J Altenburg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.