Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan N Archie
Dr. Ryan N Archie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Rockwall, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Archie is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman. Dr. Archie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan N Archie has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 11
Very dismissive of my symptoms of MS. My pain level was an 8 and he did nothing, refused to place me back on cortisteroids for the intense, debilitating inflammation that has had me unable to keep balance, fell twice, in constant pain, numbness of hands, arms and legs. Was told to just rest and deal with it, and sent me home with a migraine, sweats, confusion and pain. Losing hope in medical profession and moving back to a state and doctor that will actually treat the cause and not just slap a bandaid and say deal with it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Archie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Ryan N Archie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan N Archie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.