Dr. Ryan A Beekman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan A Beekman?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Allergic Reaction Problem

My follow-up lacked appropriate care & attention after hand surgery; Dr Beekman brushed away my concerns for an allergic reaction problem that his office had never seen before, yet my hand was infected & black stitches kept surfacing through out my whole hand surface for many months.

Great Dr nice man glad he did my work on both hands

patient

Dr Beekman did my carpal tunnel surgery. amazing results exactly like he said the numbness etc was gone immediately. Just the palm region is sore but healing I had surgery 6 days ago awesome bedside manner he gave my hand major relief. Now we will do the other one and I will be so grateful very competent surgeon

I'm an engineer earn a living with my brains and my hands

Dupuytren's contracture: Few doctor's have any experience with that ailment, nor the newest nonsurgical treatment using xiaflex injections. Where I live, no physicians anywhere, for years, not at U of M nor St. Joseph Mercy, considered viaflex injections; they still only promote full blown hand surgery. Even my first cousin, an orthopedic surgeon, does not perform these injections (he did reattach a severed hand on at one time). I am an engineer running a machinery repair business and use my hands a great deal. Dr. Beekman has restored a large margin of function back into my hands via viaflex with absolutely no downtime. The pain and disability with this process is miniscule compared to very invasive surgery. My work time-loss was zero. My uncle had to have his fingers released via surgery years ago as his fingers had curled to where his nails were growing into his palms. Dr. Beekman has exceptional hands-on experience (pun intended) and I look forward to further treatments.

Dr. Ryan A Beekman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.