Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan K Bergeson
Dr. Ryan K Bergeson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harker Heights, TX, with other offices in Rockdale, TX and Temple, TX (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bergeson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan K Bergeson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Arrogant Doctor! This doctor walks around on his phone texting or who knows what. I was a first time patient ( waited over an hour)and was not greeted at all by Dr. Bergeron. His first words that came out of his mouth were foul and inappropriate. I seen my daughters jaw drop. I should have walked out but have suffered a long time waiting for medical care. I left no better than I came in. He had no concern for my Degerative Disc Disease, pain, or spasms. I have never met a Doctor with such horrible bed side manners, rude, and non caring. I refused to do any further testing with him. Now I have to start all over.
Excellent physician. I saw him three years ago for a lumbar disc herniation. He performed surgery with complete resolution of my problem. Recently I was diagnosed with a C6-7 disk herniation. I did not have to think twice about calling him again for treatment. I, unfortunately, will likely require surgical intervention again. I completely trust Dr. Bergeson!!!
Dr. Bergeson really went above and beyond for me. I had gotten two separate diagnoses that just didn't feel right to me. He took a look and within minutes told me what the problem was. This was later confirmed by xrays and I finally got the correct treatment. He was very patient in answering my questions and made sure I understood exactly what the problem and treatment were. I would definitely recommend him to somebody that needs help.
The rudest doctor I have ever been to. The first comment out of the doctor's mouth, "Why are you here?". I was referred to him and I had already given all of my various spinal injuries to his assistant and YOU don't know why I'm here?? Then to be told that "women have more muscle problems than men"...."because they have breasts". Seriously??!! You are a southern boy aren't you, you chauvinist pig. I suppose the next thing out of his mouth would be that women also exaggerate their symptoms, especially after being in 4 serious accidents. If you are female, steer clear of this extreme waste of time and energy.
Dr Bergeson diagnosed my problem before surgery I could barely walk after surgery I was able to get back to my normal routine. Outstanding doctor and good bedside manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ryan K Bergeson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan K Bergeson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Harker Heights, TX.