Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan C Borek
Dr. Ryan C Borek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan C Borek has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ryan C Borek has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
6 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Ryan C Borek Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMIDWEST EAR NOSE AND THROAT SPECIALISTS, 2080 Woodwinds Dr Ste 240, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Ryan C Borek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.