Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan C Owen MD
Dr. Ryan C Owen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Lubbock, TX. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan C Owen has 2 locations
1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan C Owen has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Ryan C Owen has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Ryan C Owen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ryan C Owen's office for more information.
1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville, TN : (865) 305-9230
3612 23rd St Lubbock, TX : (806) 793-8787
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan C Owen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.