Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

4.8

The best doctor ever!!

He is so patient and nice. He cares about his patients.

He is amazing! I truely felt a bond with Dr. Dickerson and his nurses like I've known them my entire life! He truely cares about your concerns & goals! He left my appt early because one of his patients had some difficulties and had to perform there c section. And I love the fact that he feels the urge to be with his patients when they need him most and still made me feel as if I were a top priority. It's truely an honor to have him as a doctor he's the best! I usually prefer a female doc but I'm glad he was recommended hes Baton Rouges best!

I met him in 2006 when I became pregnant with my first child. I liked him immediately. He has delivered all 3 of my children and I am very confident in his medical desicions. I also had 3 very easy recoveries. He's very compassionate and makes you feel comfortable. He takes his time with you and will answer any questions you have without rushing you. I will recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Ryan Dickerson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.

Dr. Ryan Dickerson Is this you?