More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan K Edwards has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ryan K Edwards has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ryan K Edwards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ryan K Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I would never use this site again. I accidently rated my Dr. wrong and have tried NUMEROUS, NUMEROUS TIMES to call and email this site to change it to highest marks and NO ONE will respond to my attemps to contact to change. I am so sorry to Dr Edwards who is the best in his field. I would highly recommend him as a great and caring Dr. I will repost this till I get a response.
I saw Dr. Edwards twice for an ortho problem. He wasn't able to diagnose the problem, gave me antidepressants for the pain, and shouted, yes! at me when I had trouble following his directions (I was in such pain) and then grinned at my companion; very condescending and didn't seem to care about my problem or my pain. Dismissed me after second visit, saying, go to a neurologist who will probably give you more of the dopey medicine. I have heard similar stories from other male and female patients. One lady patient was crying when told she would have to see him and refused. Rude and not caring about a problem he couldn't readily solve. Another dr. knows him and agreed.
37 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Ryan K Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Central Missouri Ortho Sgn, 2301 S Ingram Ave, Sedalia, MO
Dr. Ryan K Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.