Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan D Else has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ryan D Else has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ryan D Else has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ryan D Else is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Dr. Else, (pronounced Elz) for the first time at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, MN following urgent abdominal surgery for a perforated bowel. He has terrific bedside manner. He checked on how I was doing more often than the surgeon. Dr. Else gave me more information and was willing to answer any and all questions I asked.
Dr. Else is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Dr. Ryan D Else accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsMercy Hospital, 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Ryan D Else is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.