The Best!

This is the kind of Dr. you want to take care of your children. So nice and friendly--always remembers us. I have even had a few calls from him after hours to check on a sick child. I have seen other pediatricians after hours and I have never found one to live up to Dr. Evans.

Best pediatrician

Love this Dr. He does a full patient assessment EVERY time which is hard to find in a dr, but this helps you remember everything even when you are so sleep deprived from being up all night with a sick child. He takes time to listen and doesn't rush you. He also knows when he can handle difficult things and at what point he needs to refer you to a specialist (doesn't have a big ego). My kids LOVE him too. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Do yourself a favor & go to Dr Evans for your baby's circumcision!! Dr Evans performed my baby boys circumcision, and did a fantastic job! I have had 4 boys, each of them had their circumcision done by different doctors & each time I was very frustrated w/the doctors & the method they used to do the circumcisions. All of my previous experiences were a nightmare! FINALLY on our last baby boy we were referred to Dr. Evans & were VERY PLEASED with the circumcision he did & the quick healing time of our baby. The other docs tried to tell us that the babies couldn't feel the circumcision & that they were crying only because they didn't like having their legs strapped down & restricted....what a crock!! They screamed the WHOLE TIME!! Dr. Evans numbed the area VERY well & our baby did AWESOME during the procedure, unlike his 3 older brothers! The doctor was also very patient and considerate when answering all of my questions.

Favorite Pediatrician

Dr. Evans has wonderful bedside manner and truly cares. He never seems rushed and is always happy to answer all questions, even if they seem 'stupid'. He is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone .

Dr. Evans has amazing bed side manner. He is so fun to be around, my children just love him. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him to all my friends.

Dr. Ryan N Evans is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, UT.