Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Figg
Dr. Ryan Figg, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Figg is affiliated with Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus, St Mary's Mercy Medical Center and Spectrum Health Hospitals. Dr. Figg has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Figg has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Ryan Figg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.