Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan Fogg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ryan Fogg has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 2 of 10
I have a complicated situation and Dr. Fogg is both cautious and concerned enough to help. She treats me as part of the team and I am picky about my doctors. My only difficulty is getting through to the staff when I have questions as you must leave a message and wait for a call back. I would recommend they have a staff member who can answer questions or take notes when you call the nurse line.
Dr. Fogg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Georgia Medical Center, 743 Spring St NE, Gainesville, GA
Dr. Ryan Fogg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.