Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan N Fogg MD
Dr. Ryan N Fogg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Gainesville, GA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Dr. Ryan N Fogg has 2 locations
1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 250
Gainesville, GA 30501
743 Spring St NE
Gainesville, GA 30501
Book Online Now
Dr. Ryan N Fogg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ryan N Fogg has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Ryan N Fogg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Care for my dearMom.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan N Fogg - Posted on June 9th, 2016
Dr.FoÄ£g is awesome!
Working with Dr. Fogg
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ryan N Fogg - Posted on October 12th, 2015
I have a complicated situation and Dr. Fogg is both cautious and concerned enough to help. She treats me as part of the team and I am picky about my doctors. My only difficulty is getting through to the staff when I have questions as you must leave a message and wait for a call back. I would recommend they have a staff member who can answer questions or take notes when you call the nurse line.
13 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ryan N Fogg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan N Fogg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.