Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan D Holzmacher has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Ryan D Holzmacher has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Ryan D Holzmacher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I became a patient of Dr Holzmacher 2 1/2 years ago. Over that 2 1/2 years Dr Holzmacher was the nicest, most caring, and most understanding doctor I ever knew. I had office visits once a year which were followed up with monthly phone calls for refills.About 6 months ago Dr Holzmacher stoped calling but did still call in my refill. This past month I had a question about my medication so I called and left a message to request a call back. A few days went by and I did not receive a call back so I called again. Still no response and the pharmacy knew I had a questions so the pharmacy tried to contact him. Dr Holzmacher called in my normal prescription and sent me an email that he was dropping me as a paitient because of the interuptions of my calls and the pharmacy's call. I was baffled! I thought maybe he mistook me for another patient so I tried to contact him again to get this straitened out. After a week of no response from him I tried again to contact him. He finaly responded by email saying that if I tried to contact him in anyway that he would have a restraining order set against me. He also told me that he contacted the Sheriff Department about my harrassment. Both my normal Doctor, the pharmacy and I are just baffled by this.I was his patient for over two years without incident, he told me I was one of his most stable patients, and now this.I have no idea what to think. I obviously will not contact him again but looks like I will never know what prompted all this!
I am disappointed by this review. This gentelman was under my care for several years and well aware of my strict policy of NO early refills on narcotics. He became insistent on getting his prescription filled early. Per state law I would not do that and began calling me persistently on my cell phone day and night trying to get the medication. Per our narcotic contract I informed the patient he had violated the agreement and would not see him again. He continued to call my home and cell. I became concerned for my family and notified authorities of the situation. This was an sad experience for me and one I do not want to endure again.
Dr. Holzmacher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ryan D Holzmacher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsRyan D Holzmacher Md, 19050 Blue Ridge Ct, Brookfield, WI
Dr. Ryan D Holzmacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.