Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan Hulver has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Hulver did my Anesthesia for my hernia surgery at Hillcrest in Tulsa, OK. He was late getting to the room, it was freezing and he yelled at the nurse for not hooking up the monitors. When I woke up the back of my throat hurt like crazy, and I was nauseated and where my surgery was hurt too. He kept yelling at me to breath and slapping my face. I thought I was breathing, but he kept yelling at me. I was almost tossed out of the bedbed, and he left when I got to Recovery. The nurse told me later that he was one of the new cocky Doctors who thought they knew everything. I warn all of my friends if they ever go to Hillcrest to watch out for him. He only cares about his self.
Dr. Hulver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Hillcrest Medical Center
10 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ryan Hulver accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ryan Hulver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.