Dr. Ryan L Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan L Allen?

Caring and Sincere

Absolutely the best Doctor around. I appreciate all he does for me with my health issues. Has a great bed side manner and gives me his full attention when I talk to him. Great listener and finds the best course of action to make me feel better.

BEST DOCTOR. !!!!!!!

He is an incredible Doctor. He has so much knowledge, wonderful bed side manner, concern for my health and wants the best for me. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything and knowing he will listen to me with his full attention. I trust him with his diagnosis of my medical problems, he is always correct. He is just wonderful !!! I am lucky to have found him. Thank you so much Dr. Allen.

Refuses to let us see a specialist

He thinks he knows best and won't set aside his pride to let a patient that is about to lose her foot get a second opinion from a wound care specialist. He said he thinks he presented the best option and if we want a second opinion, we have to pay for it out of pocket. This is the same dr. That let her walk around for 8 weeks on a broken knee because he dismissed her as being old and making something out of nothing. She was in excruciating pain when he finally got her an x-ray. He has too much pride and I would not recommend him to anyone.

He is the most caring and understanding doctor. He listens to all of your concerns that he will try to address.

Mother of 2

Hands down the best Doctor you'll find in Santa Maria. It's hard to find a Physician who balances incredible knowledge and bedside manner. Dr. Allen has perfected this balance. He's great with kids too!

Bedside manner is extremely poor. Often displays impatience with patients. Not recommended.

I'm an RN so I tend to be critical of doctors. This guy is wonderful! His range of knowledge is fantastic and up to date and he has a great bedside manner - not too patronizing, just the right amount of friendliness and real caring.

Technical Sergeant

In my opinion, Dr. Ryan Allen, is the best medical doctor for the Santa Maria, California area. Added support for military personnel and Tricare Insurance holders including the National Guard and Reserve .

Outstanding Physician

I was a patient for over 12 years. Dr Allen is the BEST physician I have ever worked with. He spends the time with each patient to find out not only the specific symptom, but also what other factors could be involved. He treats the whole person not just an ache or pain. The whole staff is good. If you need a physician, I would recommend him above all other physicians in Santa Maria!

Dr Allen has always made me feel as if I was the only patient he had in the office at that time. He answers all of my questions, takes time to inform me, and never rushes through the visit.