Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Lin
Dr. Ryan Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caribou, ME, with another office in Fort Kent, ME. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Cary Medical Center, Cary Medical Center, Carribou, Maine and Northern Maine Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Lin has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cary Medical Center
Cary Medical Center, Carribou, Maine
Northern Maine Med Ctr
Northern Maine Med Center, Fort Kent, Maine
Cary Med Ctr, Caribou, Me
The Aroostook Medical Center, Presque Isle, Me
44 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Ryan Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan Lin in this video.
Dr. Ryan Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caribou, ME.