Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan J Martinez has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ryan J Martinez has the following 8 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Ryan J Martinez has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ryan J Martinez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The office medical person you have to speak to when there is a problem or concern is not a bright bulb. I believe her first initial is "J". Also if your surgery is on a Friday-you wont see him until Monday unless he is on call.This was not ok with me. I can't speak to his true surgical abilities- I had complications - but they were common for my surgery. I do believe a faster response to my presenting symptoms would have happened if I didn't need to go through his medical asst./nurse.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Ryan J Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Surgical Specialists, 1221 Madison St Ste 1411, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan J Martinez in this video.
Dr. Ryan J Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.