Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Moultray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William R Moultray has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. William R Moultray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
The things I love about Dr. Moultray is that I always feel like he really listens to me. He takes the time to explain things, is always friendly, and very professional. Dr. Moultray really walks the walk. He inspires me to be healthy, because that is the lifestyle he lives. This doctor is absolutely top-notch. I highly recommend him.
Our family has seen Dr. Moultray for years. He is caring, compassionate, and very thorough. He gives many options so you feel like you are in control of your care and doesn't just shove pills down your throat. We love him!
When my daughter was hospitalized last summer, this dr was so in tune with what was going on and was soo good to us. He even came on his days OFF to make sure we were getting the attention needed. He is a very personal, caring man. VERY GOOD bedside manner. And he takes the time to answer any and all questions you may have. I HIGHLY recommend him to all of our friends.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. William R Moultray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSelah Family Medicine, 620 N Park Dr, Selah, WA
Dr. William R Moultray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Selah, WA.