Dr. Ryan H Nicholas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan H Nicholas?

Very Happy Patient

Dr Nicholas takes the time to review my file history and asks important questions before prescribing meds and making diagnoses. I've been going to him since he took over the practice from my previous doctor. He doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist when he feels it appropriate and a matter is beyond is expertise. I feel verty comfortable and safe having Dr Nicholas as my primary care physician.

Sometimes people are allowed to make comments that have no idea of what they are talking about, or they are generally angry. Dr. Nicholas is an excellent doctor.

Horrible Doctor

Guy is the most arrogant hack I have ever seen. He thinks he knows WAY more than he does. Completely overlooked my medical history as he apparently needs to go back to 3rd grade reading comprehension. Does not listen and thinks everything is "psychological" because he does not have the brains to actually figure anything out. If you see this guy I will say a prayer for you because you will need it.

Best Dr.

Dr. Nicholas is the best Dr. I've had in years. I had an infection that was hard to treat and he was very knowledgeable and took the time to expl ...

Dr. Ryan H Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.