Dr. Ryan Nunley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Nunley?

Right hip replacement

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Saw another orthopedic surgeon in hometown who wanted to do both knees at same time which l did not . He also operated in two operating rooms simultaneously ! His assistant asked me if I was aware of this and I was not. She explained that he would operate on two patients in two different rooms? I called my son, a physician, and he said absolutely not. Dr. Nunley had replaced my hip and discovered he also does knees. Hip surgery with him was excellent with much smaller prosthesis and wider range of movement than first hip replacement, done by another BJC orthopedic doctor. The hospital had improved the patient rooms and care adding orthopedic nurses for all patients. They were excellent.

GreatJob!!

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I recently had total hip replacement. I have to say that Dr. Nunley did a great job. My pain level has improved over night. He and his office staff explained things well and were very nice. I would highly recommend his services.

I would highly recommend!

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Dr. Nunley performed my total knee replacement. I appreciated the thoroughness of his exam and his explanation of what was needed. His surgical nurse, care and staff were excellent. I never felt that I didn't know what was going to be done or what to expect. His office is very busy, but I know that is because he is excellent. My knee is just amazing now and I am grateful for his care and suggestions. I also felt he was very logical and did not push things I did not need. He made sure my after care fit into my lifestyle.

Fantastic Surgeon!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Nunley performed a total hip replacement on me in 2016 and did an excellent job. He is an extremely skilled surgeon who took a joint that had, in essence, completely collapsed, and gave me the ability to walk pain free again. He is kind and courteous - he takes time during our appointments to answer all my questions - I never feel rushed and always leave the office satisfied that my concerns have been addressed. I have recommended him to others and will definitely use his skills again when it comes time for my other hip to be replaced. There are many surgeons in the St. Louis area who are qualified to do hip replacements, but in my opinion, Dr. Nunley is clearly one of the most outstanding surgeons you can use!!

Expertise is unparalled, very good bedside manner, answers questions, gives the patient time and undivided attention, procedurally correct, willing to listen

Posted on August 1st, 2017

knee replacement

Posted on July 4th, 2016

Had knee replacement 3weeks ago,rehab doing great. Could not have picked a better doc.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I have become a new man after my Dr.Ryan Nunnley left hip replacement. Thank You Dr.Nunnley!

Dr. Ryan Nunley.... WOW!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

This doctor, Dr. Ryan Nunley, was referred and came highly recommended by a fellow surgeon at Washington University Physicians that saved my life in 2011, Dr. Brian Nussenbaum. Dr. Nunley diagnosed by condition within 15 minutes and scheduled me for surgery the next morning due to sense or urgency surrounding my diagnosis, which had deteriorated to a life threatening degree. Fast forward 90 days I received a new left knee. All the while, Dr Nunley assured me I would walk again with no cane or assistance and would not have a limp. (I had been in a wheel chair for months prior, couldn't drive, couldn't put weight on my left leg and couldn't work). Within four weeks following the surgery, I was using a cane less and less. Within six weeks following the surgery I didn't need a cane at all and within eight weeks following the surgery I had no limp. This doctor is dedicated, highly skilled and was bulls eye accurate with the diagnosis and forward thinking with a plan for surgery and care to remedy my situation. With a review like this it should come as no surprise that I recommend Dr.Ryan Nunley to the highest degree. I have absolute respect for Doctor Nunley and the institution that he is affiliated with, Washington University Physicians.

Excrpellent in all aspects

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Nunley. Excellent surgeon and deeply cares about his patients

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Exception results with hip replacement surgery of both hips.

Best Ortho surgeon

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I had my knee replacement surgery scheduled with another surgeon in the area. A week after scheduling it, his office called to say he wouldn't do it (due to issues with my knee from a car accident many years ago) and that I needed to see Dr. Nunley. I was grateful to this doctor for realizing he couldn't handle the procedure and sending me to Dr. Nunley. I always say I got an "upgrade" on doctors with Dr. Nunley. Dr. Nunley explained the issues, but said he was sure he could do the surgery and felt the outcome would be good. I have had both knees replaced this year by Dr. Nunley and am doing great. I can stand and walk without pain. I am so grateful to Dr. Nunley and wouldn't ever go to a different Ortho Surgeon. He is truly the best!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

His office help, Sherrie, rudest person I ever seen!! If you have a problem, good luck on a return phone call!! When you are workmans comp, you are treated like crap!! I didn't ask to get hurt!! You still get paid!! So who are you to treat people so poorly!!! Angela is the nicest person there!! Dr Nunly is in a hurry, talks to you like you are a dr too!!