Dr. Ryan A Payne Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ryan A Payne?

Terrible

Very condescending when answering questions that I had. Spent maybe two minutes in the exam room after I waited over an hour for him.

Bad experience.

I sat in the waiting room for an hour. Then in the patient room for 20 minutes before Dr. Payne came to give me his diagnosis. The staff was rude. The diagnosis was accurate. I had been told by another doctor what was going on, but then referred to a specialist. He was not very nice and laughed at his own jokes. He explained something and then said "Do you understand?" I said, "Not really." and he said "Why not?" He then moved on without explaining it differently. He seemed like he was in a hurry. Very unprofessional. Hope I don't have to go back.

Dr. Ryan A Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salina, KS.