Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan R Pevey has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 9
I recently had to go to the ER and have surgery done on two abscesses. Dr. Pevey was the surgeon. Throughout the entire hospital stay and healing process Dr Pevey was absolutely wonderful. He was very informative, very caring, and took his time whenever he was with me. He did an excellent job. There were no complications and always seemed to have genuine caring, positive attitude. Every time he saw me, he always explained everything completely and asked me if I had any questions he could answer. I could not recommend Dr. Pevey any more. He was great!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ryan R Pevey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Surgical Associates, 707 Hollybrook Dr, Longview, TX
Dr. Ryan R Pevey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.