Dr. Ryan T Pitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan T Pitts?

Excellent doctor, I would highly recommend him to friends and family !

Phenomenal Experience

Dr. Pitts was so professional and made me feel at ease. During each visit leading up to the procedure, he was so enthusiastic with a big smile on his face. Being a nurse, I understand the complications with any surgical procedure, but Dr. Pitts provided much reassurance. He had a "model shoulder" in the patient care area so that I could visualize what he would be doing. I will definitely recommend Dr. Pitts to family and friends in need of orthopedic surgery! Great Experience!!

Dr.Pitts put me through physical thearpy and later performed surgery on on arm ( repaired tendon), a few weeks later I had full use of my arm without any pain. High Five

St Louis Orthopedic Surgeon Ryan Pitts Is The Best

Finally I found an orthopedic surgeon that prefers to do what is best for me instead of what is best for their wallet. I did not want surgery and Dr. Pitts was able to find a resolution for me that was non surgical. By strengthening my rotator cuff I was able to rehab my shoulder and return to a high level of function.