The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan J Polselli has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Polselli diagnosed me with breast cancer earlier this year. From the time he saw the abnormality on my mammogram until the time he did the biopsy and diagnosed the cancer, he was very very helpful and kind. He helped me get an appointment for a biopsy right away. The biopsy did not hurt at all. He always took his time to explain everything to me. When the results came back, he sat down with me in his office for about 30 minutes to tell me exactly what I needed to do and helped me find a good breast surgeon. I am very thankful.
11 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ryan J Polselli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDana Geoffrey Borgeson Do, 36463 US Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL
Dr. Ryan J Polselli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.