Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan N Potter
Dr. Ryan N Potter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Potter is affiliated with Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial. Dr. Potter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan N Potter has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
For one and half years I have been dealing with unresolved issues. I have seen specialist in the CC and San Antonio area all with no answers. ON my first of many visits with Dr. Potter he was always a step ahead of the specialist. Dr. Potter is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him. He pinpointed my issues !
I am a new patient who met with Dr Potter this week. Having many years clinical hospital experience and was very impressed with his demeanor, knowledge and respect for me as a patient. I have a long history of pain management for spinal deformity with severe degeneration and failed surgeries and have recently relocated to the area. I like to participate in my care and Dr Potter was receptive. His suggestions for future treatment was spot on. I look forward to working with him and under his care in the future.
Dr. Potter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Ryan N Potter accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Pain Management, 5734 Spohn Dr, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Ryan N Potter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.