Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. F Prall
Dr. F Prall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Lebanon, IN and Mooresville, IN (and 10 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Prall is affiliated with IU Health Methodist / IU Health University, Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. F Prall has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. F Prall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.