Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan has the following 16 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Sullivan is so kind- he really has such a kind heart. He listened to all my problems and then helped me understand about my asthma! I am so happy to have found such a great allergist. I am recommending him to all my friends and family. Also- the staff was very friendly and his nurse was so sweet. thanks again!
I too have been seeing Dr. Sullivan since he began his practice in Spring Hill. He has been one of the most kind and considerate doctors we have ever had. He really spends a lot of time with us during our visits and listens to our concerns. His staff is wonderful and make us feel special. His practice did move temporarily due to flooding but he remains in Spring Hill and we continue to see him regularly.
We were patients of Dr. Sullivan when he first started his practice and stayed with him despite multiple billing errors and difficulty getting appointments. He would close unexpectedly and the office was frequently unavailable during normal hours that he had posted. He moved offices "temporarily" but never notified patients...we just learned from a sign on the door. He reduced his hours even more and we've learned today that he has abandoned his Spring Hill, TN patients and staff without any type of notification. My 11 year old's allergy shots were not reordered and now she will miss a week due to this doctor's irresponsibility. If you have an option of going to him, I encourage you to find an alternate doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan R Sullivan in this video.
Dr. Ryan R Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.