Dr. Ryan R Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan R Sullivan?

He is really great with kids and explains everything to you.

Dr. Sullivan is so kind- he really has such a kind heart. He listened to all my problems and then helped me understand about my asthma! I am so happy to have found such a great allergist. I am recommending him to all my friends and family. Also- the staff was very friendly and his nurse was so sweet. thanks again!

Kind and considerate

I too have been seeing Dr. Sullivan since he began his practice in Spring Hill. He has been one of the most kind and considerate doctors we have ever had. He really spends a lot of time with us during our visits and listens to our concerns. His staff is wonderful and make us feel special. His practice did move temporarily due to flooding but he remains in Spring Hill and we continue to see him regularly.

Most Irresponsible Dr. I have ever had!

We were patients of Dr. Sullivan when he first started his practice and stayed with him despite multiple billing errors and difficulty getting appointments. He would close unexpectedly and the office was frequently unavailable during normal hours that he had posted. He moved offices "temporarily" but never notified patients...we just learned from a sign on the door. He reduced his hours even more and we've learned today that he has abandoned his Spring Hill, TN patients and staff without any type of notification. My 11 year old's allergy shots were not reordered and now she will miss a week due to this doctor's irresponsibility. If you have an option of going to him, I encourage you to find an alternate doctor.

Dr. Ryan R Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.