Dr. Ryan Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Rosen?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Very professional doctor. I was happy to have found him.

So thankful to have had Dr. Rosen

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Rosen is by far the best dr. I have ever had. He is patient, compassionate, and you can be completely honest with him. I truly don't know what I would have done the last 3 years without him. Trust this man to do his job and what's best for you! If he can't figure it out, he will find somebody who can! Now that I can't go to him anymore (because the office no longer takes my insurance.) I am struggling to be heard by the drs I have tried to see. It makes me value and appreciate my time at PMA even more. I am finding it difficult to get any pain relief, which stinks because it took a long time to find what works for me. Thank you Dr. Rosen for all you do. I know his job can be difficult and people can get frustrated, but just know that when push comes to shove, dr Rosen is one of the best in the business and if you are upfront with him, he listens and doesn't just lump you into a category. God blessed me with my time at PMA, and I'm really sad that I'm not there anymore, especially since I can't find a new dr and I'm in excruciating pain!

Patient

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I am so thankful I found a physician like Dr. Rosen. He is very patient, kind, and knowledgable. I have been so frustrated because no one could get to the root of my pain. Dr. Rosen spent a significant amount of time diagnosing me and explaining to me why I have been suffering. His treatment plan was quite comprehensive. Unlike other pain providers he didn't just try to shove pain medications that don't work down my throat. He is truly committed to helping his patients. I disagree with a lot of the comments on this forum. I thank God I found Dr. Rosen. He has truly changed my life.

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Very straightforward doctor, busy office. Gave me back injection, felt great since. Will definitely go back if needed.

Dumb

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have nothing good to say about him or his office. He brags about being a doctor that loves to solve problems well not! He is not what you think he is a jerk. I am the patient I pay him for my care and he does not know what he is doing. I will make sure no one I know goes to see him.

Posted on November 16th, 2016