Dr. Ryan B Scannell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan B Scannell?

This Doctor misdiagnosed my condition, operated on a cyst calling it bcc and left me with tinnitis and other problems..

Great Experience!

I had a great experience working with Dr. Scannell. He is always very friendly and attentive; he listened to all my concerns and gave me a plan on how to address them all. He always answered all my questions, and never brushed off any of my concerns. I had both a cosmetic and a health procedure done by Dr. Scannell on my nose, and although I'm still healing, I'm very satisfied with the results. Specially with the cosmetic procedure (which happens to be the one that has healed the most so far). I would definitely recommend Dr. Scannell for anyone that might be looking for any similar procedure!

EVERYTHING IS TOP NOTCH!

Dr Scannell and Jessica are TOP NOTCH in what they do. I could not improve upon the overall experience and results. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I see Dr. Scannell for anti-aging procedures like Botox and fillers. I love that he is a facial plastic surgeon as well as an expert injector. I really would not trust my face to anyone but an expert and I love his work! Plus, his team is awesome! Jessica helps him in the room, and also helps me with my budget, and gives me lots of great advice on natural, but pretty results. Definitely check out this office!

Very Strong technical and personal skill sets...

After meeting with a few ENTs and PSs - I am very happy that I chose Dr. Scannell for my Septo/Rhino. Everything turned out very well and he you can tell he cares about the patient and the result.

This doctor makes you feel like you are one of his family He is patient, kind,understanding and competent.

PERFECTIONIST, PATIENT, AND KNOWS HIS BUSINESS!

I had a some serious inner nose plumbing issues, due to a car accident many years ago. I needed a bone and cartilage graphs to name a few things he had to fix. The surgery was booked from 90 minutes, but due to his perfection nature it lasted much longer. Six months post op, my breathing has improved, my nasal passage no longer looks deformed, and no more terrible nose bleeds requiring ER visits. He is a perfectionist, something you want in a physician for sure!

Excellence in Medicine

I have not breathed out of my nose since I was born in 1952. After being treated by Dr. Ryan Scannell and his colleague Dr. Prerak Shah at their practice in North Andover, My life has changed in the following ways - I wake up refreshed, I no longer snore, I can smell things better, I can taste things better, I no longer have to breathe only through my mouth, my trombone playing has improved as regards breath control. I have no discomfort after the initial ten days post-operative care. Everything went exactly as he described and he did not over-promise. These results were way beyond what he projected - he said I would most likely feel better and be able to breathe in an improved way but NEVER promised the end of apnea, snoring, etc. He hoped it would, but NEVER made a guarantee. The most responsible physician by whom I have ever been treated. I recommend him and Dr. Shah without reservation.