Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan W Simovitch
Dr. Ryan W Simovitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with other offices in Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Simovitch is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. Dr. Simovitch has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan W Simovitch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 5 of 20
4 years after a total reverse shoulder replacement I started to have pain and was diagnosed as having deltoid fatigue. I experienced 2 years of pain, loss of strength and loss of range of motion. I ultimately had another opinion and I had severe scapular notching and a stress fracture. After having revision of the shoulder replacement I was able to improve my range of motion and strength without pain. Dr Simovitch was fine before he hired a PA Jordan and after that I had multiple issues. My last visit with Dr Simovitch he entered the examining room screamed at me and left the room slamming the door behind him.
Dr. Simovitch performed a reverse shoulder surgery on my husband. The surgery was successful, with hardly a noticeable scar. The recovery time was sooner than we expected, and he has a full range of motion. This is a very caring doctor, and his manner is uplifting and positive. He has a great bedside manner. We would recommend and have recommended him to many .
If you are looking for a compassionate doctor with an excellent staff, you need to see Dr. Simovitch. This is a doctor who really listens and cares and both he and his staff are easily accessible by phone and email. After having a really poor experience with another doctor, I consider myself very fortunate to have found Dr. Simovitch.
I am 61 yrs old and I think this Doctor is great. I had hardly any pain and after 2 1/2 months I have 80% range of motion.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Simovitch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2000
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Ryan W Simovitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ryan W Simovitch in this video.
Dr. Ryan W Simovitch is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.