Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ryan W Stidham has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 11
NICE guy! Actually listens and very good at explaining everything. Couldn't have a better bedside manner. I live far away and he gave me the option of telemedicine appointments to save me a long drive. Very convenient. He's really accommodating and the office is very responsive also. I'm really glad I went with U of M and Dr. Stidham.
He is the sweetest, most personable doctor I have ever met. On top of that, he's the smartest and greatest doctor I have ever had! He's very forward thinking and also likes to think out of the box. He works out of a very busy office and it's sometimes hard to get appointments with him, but so worth the hassle.
I found dr s. to be a real pleasure.He was very informative in regards to my issues.He is very kind and there appears to be no rushing and he listens,explains AND draws pictures,if necessary.I would, and have recommended him to anyone.The staff is great and make you feel comfortable.I could not have asked for a better doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ryan W Stidham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa Ann Arbor Health Care Systems, 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Ryan W Stidham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.